Monday, December 21, 2009

My Station's End of the Year ballot

Ugh! I didn't find much time to keep posting songs on here. Maybe I'll have some more up before the year officially ends. Anyway, here's the list I made for the station of my favorite things we received this year.

Here it goes (the bottom 20 aren't really in any particular order):

1) Mount Eerie - Wind's Poem
2) Sunn O))) - Monoliths and Dimensions
3) The Clientele -Bonfires on the Heath
4) Antony and the Johnsons - The Crying Light
5) Talibam! - Boogie in the Breeze Blocks
6) OOIOO - Armonico Hewa
7) Gary War - New Raytheonport
8) James Blackshaw - The Glass Bead Game
9) Zu - Carboniferous
10) Lotus Plaza - The Floodlight Collective
11) The Gaslamp Killer - All Killer...
12) Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were an Eagle
13) Black Dice - Repo
14) 400 Lonely Things - Tonight of the Living Dead
15) Boredoms - Super Roots 10
16) David S. Ware - Shakti
17) Buraka Som Sistema - Black Diamond
18) David Sylvian - Manafon
19) Gui Boratto - Take My Breath Away
20) Ducktails - Landscapes
21) Valerio Cosi - Heavy Electronic Pacific Rock
22) Jandek - Portland Thursday
23) Arrington de Dionyso - Malaikat dan Singa
24) Brian Harnetty & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Silent City
25) Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca
26) Hudson Mohawke - Butter
27) Steve Lehman Octet - Travail, Transformation and Flow
28) Nomo - Invisible Cities
29) Julianna Barwick - Florine
30) Bohren & Der Club of Gore - Dolores

2 comments:

  1. hi there! great list!
    what station is this you dj at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for WVFS Tallahassee, one of the radio stations run by Florida State University. I like to believe we're one of the better college stations out there....What about you? Do you run a label/distro?

    ReplyDelete